We would like to reassure our customers and suppliers that we are continuing to provide our essential services including waste collection, waste processing and chemical services throughout the current situation.
All Waste Matters is taking the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic very seriously and our number one priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and suppliers.
Coronavirus is creating uncertainty for many of us and we would like to assure you that we are working with industry partners to keep our services working as normal.
Waste management has critical status due to the vital nature of our operations. We are regularly monitoring the situation as it evolves and are committed to providing continuity of services to all our customers.
We have the flexibility to collect and transfer material and specialist staff to other sites as and when required to keep our services running efficiently.
All paperwork is now digital and all collections must be signed for, however we will do this on your behalf unless otherwise requested. In this case, pads will be disinfected before and after use.
Recent actions taken include, but are not limited to:
- Introducing shift segregation at our plants.
- Regularly reviewing and updating our business contingency and continuity plans in line with professional guidance.
- Increasing the frequency and scope of cleaning cycles at our office locations, facilities, equipment and vehicles, to reduce operational risk.
- Limiting face-to-face meetings in favour of digital communication.
- Enabling employees to work from home, where possible.
In these difficult times, we remain continually focused on providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us, may we thank you for your loyalty.